domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

Sitges 214

                        This weekend started, in Barcelona, the 47º film festival "Sitges 2014"


Sitges is a film festival where every year are showed films such as auteur cinema, horror movies, films from Europe, etc...
I would like to be there watching the trailers of many movies but I couldn´t travel to Barcelona and assist to the festival this year.
I feel a little bit upset because it is the third year I want to go there.
I have been all the weekend keeping in contact with some friends who are there making critiques and reviews on their blogs and they can only make me jealous.
There you have some interesting trailers and information about everything is happening this weekend  in Sitges, Barcelona.
http://www.aullidos.com/
I hope you all like films as much I like them and enjoy with it.

To end this post I´m going to speak about something completely different .
I still feeling weird writting on this blog but I think I´ll get used to do this.

See you soon :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario