sábado, 18 de octubre de 2014

Description of someone.

Jose Miguel is one fo my best friends. I have known him since I was fourteen. At first, we hated each other and we couldn't be in the same toom. It was owing the fact we are very similar. He has a very strong personality just like me. One of the things I hated most was he was too tidy and I didn't like it.  I looked how he always put all his things on the desk in a perfect order and it really made me mad. After one year we realized we were not so different and we started to listen each other and, the most important fact, we start to know how we really were. He is a very good person and friend. If he can he always try to help you. He is openminded and extrovert. I really like his sense of humor. He is the kind of person that always makes you laugh. Also, he gives you good advices and listen carefully what you have to say We have had our ups and downs in our relationship and that is why we are till being friends after all those years. We accept each other the way we are and always try to solve the troubles we find on the way. I love him too much and he is a person that I will try not to lose. I hope that friendship last forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario