sábado, 18 de octubre de 2014

Cloud Atlas, a fantastic travel across the time.

My teacher Tobias asked me to write about "Cloud Atlas",a science fiction movie. I have seen the film and after that I started to read the book, writen by David Mitchell. I have only read one hundred pages but I consider it is better than the film, as always. The duration is 172 min, directed by Tom TykwerAndy WachowskiLana Wachowski. The film is a about a combination of various stories based on the past, present and future. The stories can look like they are different but they are intertwined. When I began to watch the movie I felt that I was understanding nothing about it, but then I realized what the movie was talking about. So many people could tell the duration of  the film is too long but I don't consider this way. It has the exact minutes to explain with clarity, as sometimes people find this movie difficult to understand. From my point of view, we are faced a piece of the seventh art. In one hand we have such a great interpretations from the actors, like Tom Hanks, Halle Berry,Hugo Weaven, Hugh Grant, Jim Broadbent, Jason Sturgess;owing to the fact the actors play different roles with a marvelous characterization wich makes you dream about another timelines, on the other hand we have a powerful story with an important final meaning. Sometimes I have to deal with coments like: Oh, what a piece of shit you have seen! It is too long and boring, and in these moments the only thing I can think is: He/she didn't  understand and that's why he/she says bullshits about the film. I know it is a movie that generate love or hate, so if you want to have your own opinion about it take a "little" piece of time and enjoy it on you know, Let your minds travel not only by romanticism but time!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario