domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

My favourite place to go

My favourite place to visit, stay and enjoy is the beach. 
It´s hard to choose only one place when you love travel as much as I love it. I made that decition after being asking to myself a few minutes. I had to choose between the places I like most and the places I really feel comfortable and happy, even in winter. 
That´s why I chose the beach. I can spend several hours reading a good book or just listening some music while I feel the breeze on my face. 
Sometimes I feel the need to be there, looking at the deep sea absorbed in my thoughts and feeling liberated. That´s the moment when I drive my car and in just one hour I can be there again. Lucky me I live near the beach! 
I have always thought that I couldn´t live in a place far from the sea.
This is not a feeling I can describe with words but I´m sure most of you could understand.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario