sábado, 11 de octubre de 2014

Chocolate cookies recipe.

Hi everyone!
Today I am in the mood for something sweet so I decided to share with all of you my cookies reci
pe.
I´ve tried so many recipes and this one is the best one I have found.

The ingredients you will need are the next one:

  1. 110 g of butter
  2. 110 g brown suggar
  3. 100  g withe suggar
  4. 1 egg
  5. 225 g flour
  6. 1/2 spoon of leavening
  7. 175 g chocolate chips
  8. 175 g white chocolate (in case you like that one)
  9. A little spoon of vanilla essence
  10. Cinnamon
  11. Salt
  12. preheat the oven at 180 º

This recipe is delicious and very easy to prepare. First of all we have to adjust the temperature of the butter at room temperature. After that step, we put the egg and the two kind of suggar together and we blend it with the butter untill we got a homogeneous dough. Now we add a pinch of salt, cinnamon and the vanilla essence and we mix it again. Then, we weigh up the flour and put it in with the dough we are preparing, at this point of the process I start to knead using my hands untill the end. Once we have the dough without flour lumps we add the chocolate chips and we still removing untill it is good distributed. Finally we have our dough done! 
The last thing we have to do is prepare the cookies with our hands.
I put some oil on my hands to manipulate better the dough.
We put the cookies into the oven and wait among 15-17 min. At last we already have our delicious and tasty handmade cookies ready to be eaten!

Don´t be im
patient and wait untill the cookies are cold enough!
Bon appetit!

1 comentario: