lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

Christmas, New Years's Eve and all that stuff.

Hi readers! Long time no see!
Christmas and holidays, lucky me, have gone. I used to make a balance of the year when I was younger than I am nowadays. I started to cluster experiences and feelings and tried to make a sort of list where I put the positive and negative lived through these 365 days gone by. Now, I see that habit senseless . What's more, it's ridiculous the amount of people who swear quit smoking or doing sports and, after all these fake promises, they fell into the same trap, year after year. I'm tired of the supposed Christmas spirit. Spirit of  consumism, of lights and false snow. Tired of the orgy of consumerism and wasted money. If only I could, I would travel to a paradisiacal island to swicth off my mind and recharge the batteries. Sometimes I look like the 'Grinch' with this dark Christmas spirit, but this is due to I don't feel comfortable with this holidays since I was a kid. I have decided to make the list with the new goals I want to fullfil every day and try to compel myself to make all the changes that everybody try to make the 1st of January, but all the year. Although I wish you had a nice time with your families, I don't like this holidays too much.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario